Adventure Time level in LEGO Dimensions that can be accessed upon purchase of the 71245 Level Pack.A Book and a Bad Guy is a playable
Citizen in Peril
If you look closely at the subway train in the Lich segment, you'll notice that Cinnamon Bun is trapped inside there, running and panicking. You'll need the Raven Portals Ability to get him out of there.
Abilities needed to complete the Level 100%
- BMO Docking Station
- Vine Cut
- Underwater Swimming
- Master Build
- Raven Portals
- Charge Transfer
Differences From the TV Show
- In First Trail in episode "The Book", the gatekeeper asked how he figured out the puzzle in which Finn replies that he looked cute in the keyhole, but in the level the gatekeeper doesn't ask how he solved it.
- In the part of the level with the Pixies and the Old Ladies, Finn had to save 5 Old Ladies, while in the episode, they were killed by the Pixies.
- In the show, when they met Mannish Man, he led to the picnic table outside and show them the book. In the game, when they met him, he immediately showed them the book.
- In the show, when Finn kicked the Orge into his stomach, his stomach rumbled and oozed out of his mouth where Finn was walking. In the game, the Orge simply spat out Jake when Finn kicked his stomach.
- In the show, Finn kills the Lich using the sweater Bubblegum gave him, but in the game, he kills him using Billy's Gauntlet.
- In Mortal Folly, Ice King does not kidnap Princess Bubblegum or annoying Finn and Jake asking their permission to marry Bubblegum, while the episode, he does so. Also, Princess Bubblegum was meant to be killed off by Ice King, who accidentally dropped her to acid, but in the level, she escapes alive.
- The Story line is based on two of the Adventure Time episodes, The Enchiridion! and Mortal Folly.
- This is the fifth Level Pack Level to have a plot based on a previous material from a franchise: Back to the Future, The Mysterious Voyage of Homer, Ghostbusters, and Mission: Impossible are the other four levels that have this format.
- In the cutscene with Finn and Jake entering the area where the Enchiridion was located at, you can see Batman, Gandalf the Grey, and Wyldstyle running in the background.
- When you use the Locate Keystone in the subway part of The Lich segment, it'll summon the Mushroom Bomb along with the skeletal remains of Simon Petrikov (Ice King), as a nod to the Farmworld alternate universe wherein Finn wish that the Lich didn't exist in the first place.
- During the Tree Fort section, you can spot the Battle Moon and Jake's wizard cloak from "Dungeon Train" and "Wizard" respectively.
- When Finn and Jake were walking to find the book, they sing "Computer Song", from "Guardians of Sunshine" episode, with nearly identical tone and dancing style.
- When they arrived at the log, you can see Ice King in the background mimicking the dance style of the song.
- During the ending cutscene, after Ice King realizes everyone has already left, he sings part of "Oh, Bubblegum" from the episode "I Rembember You".
- So far, Cinnamon Bun is the only Citizen in Peril who was not rescuable upon release as he requires a special ability only Wave 9 character Raven has which is the Raven Portals Ability.
- This Level features the Bug Battle BMO dock.