|Dr. Abigail L. "Abby" Yates|
|Name||Dr. Abigail L. "Abby" Yates|
|Weapons/Accessories|| Proton Pack|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Ecto-1 (2016)|
|Residence||Ghostbusters H.Q. (2016)|
Abby Yates was responsible for the book "Ghosts from Our Past Both Literally & Figuratively: The Study of the Paranormal", which she wrote along with Erin Gilbert and published it online without her permission. She and Jillian Holtzmann had teamed up after a falling out with Erin. When Erin discovered that the book she co-wrote with her had been released, she demanded that Abby take it down. During that conversation, Erin informed Abby about the paranormal sighting at Aldridge Mansion Museum. She agreed to take the book down from the internet if Erin took her and Jillian to the Museum and introduced them to Ed Mulgrave Jr.
While there, the three witnessed the appearance of the ghost of Gertrude Aldridge, although Erin got a little more than she bargained for as the ghost spewed slime all over her. Luckily Abby got the whole thing on video, which would later become viral on the internet, but was also the result of both Abby and Jillian being fired from from Kenneth P. Higgins Institute and Erin being fired from Columbia University.
- Ghost Trap
- Suspend Ghost
- Ghost Puzzles
- Hazard Protection
- Charge Transfer
- P.K.E. Meter
- Character Changing (Changes into Erin, Jillian, and Patty)
- In the game, she is voiced by Kaitlyn Robrock.
- She was portrayed by Melissa McCarthy in the movie.
- However during cutscenes she was supposed to have archive audio from Melissa McCarthy used akin to The LEGO Movie Videogame, but for some reason in the final game they're replaced with new recordings read off the original script for unspecified reasons, along with the other Ghostbusters.
- She can change into Erin, Jillian and Patty by using the Character Selection wheel.
- Her own toy tag resembles her uniform and includes the Female Ghostbusters logo.
- One of Abby's departure lines has a take on one of the lines from the Ghostbusters theme song "If there's something strange in your neighborhood...". Meanwhile, one of her arrival lines is similar to one of those of Doc Brown.
- Main article: Abby Yates/Gallery