|For other uses, see Back to the Future (disambiguation).|
Level Pack Plot
Marty McFly has been catapulted back to 1955's Hill Valley when an experiment by his eccentric scientist friend Doc Brown goes wrong, and he needs your help finding a way of traveling back to the future to rescue his friend!
Level Pack Walkthrough
In the Enchantment Under the Sea bonus area, you can spot Lorraine on a large fish. You'll need a character with Magic Ability to hit the fish with a stick 3 times to save her.
- 140,000 Studs
Abilities Needed to Complete the Level 100%
- Laser Ability
- Arcade Dock Ability
- Dig Ability
- Magic Ability
- Drone Mazes Ability
- Drill Ability
- Grapple Ability
- Atlantis Elemental Ability
- Boomerang Ability
After you complete the section, Marty McFly gets a call from Doc Brown to meet him at the Twin Pines Mall. Doc Brown shows Marty the DeLorean Time Machine, then two Libyans arrive and kill Doc Brown with a baseball.
It's now up to Marty to go back in time! Marty drives the DeLorean into 1955. Marty drives into the Peabody barn, wrecking it from the inside in order to boost his way out to find Doc Brown.
When Marty finds Doc, the two discuss Marty's predicament and Doc agrees to help Marty go back to the future, with a little help from the lightning.
At the courthouse, Marty helps Doc guide the lightning by plugging three different batteries into three different sockets. By doing this, lightning is guided on a treadmill for the DeLorean to travel back to the future.
Differences from the Movie
- In the movie, the part where Doc shows Marty the DeLorean, was putting Einstein in it and using a remote control and making it go 88 miles per hour but in the game, he shows him that it goes on a treadmill rather than the road.
- The Libyans kill Doc with a machine gun in the movie.
- In the game, they kill him with a baseball to the groin.
- The scene where Marty travels to 1955 crashes into the barn in the movie, was where Old Man Peabody and the rest of his family see Marty come out of the barn and the car.
- Though, in the game, Marty drives out and it's just Peabody holding a shotgun and his family doesn't show up with him and after Marty escapes Twin Pines Ranch, he crushes the Pine tree, just like in the film.
- Contrast to the film, Marty does not accidentally interfere with his parents' first meeting which means the Enchantment Under the Sea dance is omitted, though the dance appears in a hidden area along with Lorraine.
- In the film, Marty tries to tell the truth to Doc and he tells him all about how he had the idea for the Flux Capacitor.
- But in the Level Pack, Marty shows him the footage of the DeLorean, which was also in the film.
- The film shows Marty showing Doc the newspaper of the lightning storm that hit the Clock Tower, after Doc said, "A bolt of lightning. But, you never know where or when it's ever gonna strike."
- But the level in the game shows Marty asking him where to get 1.21 gigawatts of electricity in 1955. And Doc shows the newspaper of how to get it: From the lightning.
- In the movie, Marty writes a note for Doc to open until 1985.
- In the game, he writes a shopping list.
- After Marty returns to October 26, 1985 to get to Doc, Doc saved himself with a bulletproof vest from the bullets in the movie.
- But in the game, he saves himself with a baseball glove from the baseball.
- Doc says, "Well, I figured... What the hell?" in the movie.
- Instead, he says in the game level, "Well, I figured, What the heck?" and this was probably altered to make the level more kid friendly and to be shortened.
- After Marty breaks the Speaker in the game, he says "Not again", as if he's broken it before. This implies that the events of the first movie have already happened, at least for Marty, and that he had simply time traveled back to before the events of the movie took place, which would explain how he already owns the Hoverboard.
- It is highly possible to play as Doc Brown in this level, even though Doc Brown is in danger for much of the level plot and Marty is the main protagonist of the story plot.
- This is the first level based around on a previous material from its own franchise, the other 4 are The Mysterious Voyage of Homer, Ghostbusters!, A Book and a Bad Guy, and Mission: Impossible.
- A continuity error in this level is how Marty obtains the Hoverboard, which doesn't happen until the second movie in 2015, 30 years after the events of this level/the first movie. This may be a possible reference to the fact that the pack was released in 2015.