- Restore the Present-Day Hill Valley sign (5,000 studs)
- Fund the dig site (35,000 studs)
- Unlock the Present Jukebox (25,000 studs)
- Repair the clock (70,000 studs)
- Restore the Past Hill valley Sign (50,000 studs)
- Restore the Train Station (70,000 studs)
- Unlock the Past Jukebox (25,000 studs)
- Restore the cinema hologram (10,000 studs)
- Restore the Future Hill Valley sign (5,000 studs)
- Unlock the Future Jukebox (25,000 studs)
- It is the only Adventure World to have more than one version. In this case, three version of Hil Valley in three separate timeline: 1885, 1985 and 2015.
- There's also alternate version of 1985 called 1985A, but was later removed due to heavy adults theme.
- There's also Hill Valley of 1986 and its three alternate version: 1986A, 1986B and 1986C that appeared in Back to the Future: The Game, but all three are considered non-canon.
- There was meant to be a Hill Valley of 1955 but it only appeared in the Back To The Future! level.
- This world also has three jukeboxes each located in the 3 different time periods
- To give it the 80s movie tone, the world has been shaded and color-toned down to look authentic.
- It's also only Adventure World to have unique gimmick of its own: Characters' action in the past can alter certain things in the present, which required to solve certain puzzle.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.