|Back to the Future World|
|Name||Back to the Future World|
|Franchise||Back to the Future|
|Renovations|| Unlock the Past jukebox?
Unlock the Present jukebox? Restore the present day Hill Valley Sign? Fund the dig site? Repair the clock? Unlock the Future jukebox? Restore the future Hill Valley Sign? Restore the past Hill Valley Sign? Restore the cinema hologram? Restore the train station?
- Restore the Present-Day Hill Valley sign (5,000 studs)
- Fund the dig site (35,000 studs)
- Unlock the Present Jukebox (25,000 studs)
- Repair the clock (70,000 studs)
- Restore the Past Hill valley Sign (50,000 studs)
- Restore the Train Station (70,000 studs)
- Unlock the Past Jukebox (25,000 studs)
- Restore the cinema hologram (10,000 studs)
- Restore the Future Hill Valley sign (5,000 studs)
- Unlock the Future Jukebox (25,000 studs)
- It is the only Adventure World to have more than one version. In this case, three version of Hil Valley in three separate timeline: 1885, 1985 and 2015.
- There's also alternate version of 1985 called 1985A, but was later removed due to heavy adults theme.
- There's also Hill Valley of 1986 and its three alternate version: 1986A, 1986B and 1986C that appeared in Back to the Future: The Game, but all three are considered non-canon.
- There was meant to be a Hill Valley of 1955 but it only appeared in the Back To The Future! level.
- This world also has three jukeboxes each located in the 3 different time periods
- To give it the 80s movie tone, the world has been shaded and color-toned down to look authentic.
- It's also only Adventure World to have unique gimmick of its own: Characters' action in the past can alter certain things in the present, which required to solve certain puzzle.