|Good Cop/Bad Cop|
|Name||Good Cop/Bad Cop|
|Franchise||The LEGO Movie|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Police Car|
|Occupation||Head of the Super Secret Police|
|Residence||The Octan Tower|
Bad Cop is the main second-hand of Lord Business's plans and is also the head of the Super Secret Police Force. He is always on a mission to capture master builders and lock them in the Think Tank. He has a weakness of having a Good and Bad side: the Good side always wanting to stop this vile work and be nice, while the Bad side is always waiting to serve Lord Business. Later on near the end of the film, he later switches sides from serving Lord Business to joining the Master Builders, even after his parents were held hostage by Lord Business as a threat and the latter abandons him at the Octan Tower.
- In The LEGO Movie, he was voiced by Liam Neeson. Archive Audio was used for him in LEGO Dimensions as Neeson was not available during the game's development.
- Despite the fact he can't build from LEGO piles in The LEGO Movie Videogame, he can build from them in this game.
- The Good Cop face print on Bad Cop's minifigure for LEGO Dimensions, when switched around with Bad Cop's default face print, is shown to be a relatively good shape, in contrast to his fate in the end of The LEGO Movie, where he was removed by Lord Business with nail polish remover and a q-tip in an attempt to silence him from trying to save his parents and defecting to the Master Builders' side, and after the climatic battle in the end, he got a scribble smiley face on the side where Good Cop's original face used to be in.
- However, his Good Cop's original face came in instead of his scribble smiley face at this game.
- He is the only The LEGO Movie playable character who is not a Master Builder.
- Just like Vitruvius, Bad Cop doesn't have a confirmed role in the game or any effects to the Dimensions crisis.
- He is the second playable Villain to use Archive Audio, next to Lord Voldemort.
- When his character interacts with Unikitty, Unikitty will reference the movie Taken, by saying that she has particular set of skills. Taken featured Bad Cop's voice actor Liam Neeson in the lead role.
- He (both as Bad Cop and Good Cop) appears at the end of the Mercado Building level among the police present after the Rowan North boss fight.
- His toy tag is based on his police uniform, with his police badge as his main symbol.
- Main article: Bad Cop/Gallery