|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Batwing|
Member of the GCPD
Barbara Gordon is the daughter of Commissioner Gordon and was recruited to become the new commissioner after her father stepped down from the role. In an attempt to improve the Gotham City Police Department she restructures the police force to operate independently from Batman therefore making him irrelevant to crime fighting in Gotham. After the villains of Gotham turned themselves in Barbara arrested Batman and Robin for recklesslly breaking into Arkham Asylum suspecting that The Joker intended for this to happen. Harley Quinn frees The Joker from the Phantom Zone who had teamed up with other super-villains who had been banished there. This causes Barbara to realise that Gotham still needs Batman so she frees Batman and Robin under the condition that she would work with them, Batman reluctantly agreed and Barbara became Batgirl and together the trio managed to save Gotham and banish the invading super-villains.
- In the film, she is voiced by Rosario Dawson. She reprises her role in the game.
- The credits misspell her name as "Rasario Dawson".
- Her outfit is similar to her 1966 Batman TV series outfit. Her 1966 outfit hasn't appeared physically but was featured virtually in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
- She shares the same utility belt with Excalibur Batman.
- Her toy tag resembles the colours of her clothing and also includes the Batgirl logo.
- She is the seventh character to have the Glide Ability, the first six were Shaggy, Scooby-Doo, Benny, Sensei Wu, LEGO Batman and Nightwing.
- Main article: Batgirl/Gallery