The Batmobile is the vehicle Batman uses in his crime-fighting activities. The car has been destroyed and rebuilt numerous times over the years and has constantly been upgraded with new technologies. In time, Batman has used many variations of the Batmobile depending on the needs of the situation.
The Batmobile was first seen at the prologue in Gotham City when Batman and Robin were pursuing Bane to retrieve the Kryptonite he had stolen. When Robin was sucked into a mysterious portal Batman used the Batmobile to pursue him, arriving in the Mines of Moria during Gandalf's battle with the Balrog where it was destroyed. But after being transported to Vorton World Batman along with Wyldstyle and Gandalf were able to rebuild it in order to power the inert portal, continuing to use it for several difficulties along their journey.
- Its appearance might be based on the Beware the Batman Batmobile.
- The Batmobile is the only vehicle that is featured in the Starter Pack
- Skin 1 is based on the vehicles' design from the 1966 Batman series that starred Adam West.
- Skin 2 is a Joker-based design, which is possibly based on an idea featured in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Skin 3 has blue stripes and accents on both sides of the vehicle, which is most likely a design based on the character of Nightwing, who was the first Robin before leaving Batman and taking on his own persona.