|Betel Geuse Jr./Betelgeuse|
|Name||Betel Geuse Jr./Betelgeuse|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Saturn's Sandworm|
|Residence||Winter River, Connecticut (Graveyard)|
Betel Geuse Jr. or just Betelgeuse is a very rude and crude ghost. He also gets a little crazy at times. When Betelgeuse was alive, he committed suicide when he hung himself over a woman when he was drunk. His parents Nat and Bea Geuse and his brother, Donald "Donny" Geuse are also ghosts. Though he seems fun on screen, it's clear he's not a pleasant person to have around in real life, as he constantly invades people's personal space (even to the point of harassment), does disgusting things like spitting in his own coat and makes rather rude gestures. Not only that, he seems to love to scare people out of their pants and pull pranks on them. He also seems to be quite selfish, as his main goal in the movie is to lift his curse no matter who gets hurt in the process. He has the attitude of a sleazy used car salesman. Ironically, he is a ghost who eats insects. He shows an interest in Lydia Deetz during most of the movie, and in the finale he tries to force her into marrying him, almost succeeding, until he is stopped by Adam and Barbara Maitland.
In the Teen Titans Go! episode, The Dimensions Crisis, Betelgeuse tricks Raven into using her magic to build a giant gargoyle mech that he then uses to cause chaos to ruin the Teen Titans attempt to learn how to become better builders.
- In the film he was portrayed by Michael Keaton, in the game he is voiced by Christopher Swindle.
- He shares the same hairpiece as Doc Brown but colored light green.
- His Toy Tag is based on the black and white stripes of his suit and features the Beetlejuice logo.
- He is the second character to have the Mind Control Ability to not have the Silver LEGO Blowup Ability, the first being Wonder Woman.
- His line to Batman is a reference to the fact that his actor, Michael Keaton, played Batman in the Tim Burton Batman films and Riggan Thompson in "Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)".
- On the packaging his name is spelt as "Beetlejuice", however in the game it is spelt as "Betelgeuse".
- He and Robin (Teen Titans Go!) are the only Wave 9 characters that don't have the Flying Ability.
- His quote when riding the Mystery Machine is a reference to the planned but unproduced Beetlejuice sequel, Beetlejuice Goes Hawaiian.
- His reaction to the Joker is another reference to Batman, where Michael Keaton played Batman and faced the Joker, played by Jack Nicholson.
- He is the only character to have a reaction to multiple vehicles.
- Main article: Betelgeuse/Gallery