|Franchise||The Powerpuff Girls|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Octi|
|Residence||The Powerpuff Girls House (Townsville)|
Along with Blossom and Buttercup, she was first created by Professor Utonium with sugar, spice, everything nice and Chemical X. She serves as one of the main protagonists in the show along with her sisters.
Bubbles is sensitive, as she cries when something bad happens to her. She is bright and naive but she is also shown to be more aggressive than Buttercup when she is really offended, as shown in the episode Bubblevicious where she single-handedly defeats Mojo Jojo after he offends her.
Unlike the other Powerpuff Girls, she can speak many languages, like Japanese and Spanish, and she can also speak in the native tongue of animals, like cats and squirrels.
- Mini Access
- LEGO Constructs
- Rainbow LEGO Objects
- Sonar Smash
- Energy Shield
- Parseltongue Doors
- Super Strength
- Atlantis Elemental
- Heart Regeneration
- Kristen Li will reprise her role as Bubbles from the 2016 reboot series.
- In a Reddit Q&A with Arthur Parsons, he confirmed that Bubbles will have the LEGO Constructs Ability.
- Bubbles doesn't have the blue hair pins she wears in the 2016 reboot series, which makes her look similar to her original design from the original series from 1998.
- Her Toy Tag design is based off of the light blue and black line from her dress with the word ZAP featured on the front.
- She is so far one of the only two non-Harry Potter characters to have the Parseltongue Doors Ability (the first being Starfire), and the only non-DC Comics and Teen Titans Go! character to have the Atlantis Elemental Ability.
- She has these abilities because she can speak in the native tongue of animals.
- She is the fourth overall character to have the Rainbow LEGO Objects Ability, together with Unikitty, Lumpy Space Princess, and Starfire.
- Main article: Bubbles/Gallery