|Lawrence "Chunk" Cohen|
|Name||Lawrence "Chunk" Cohen|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets|| One-Eyed Willy’s Pirate Ship|
|Occupation||Member of The Goonies|
Lawrence "Chunk" Cohen is one of the Goonies and serves as Mikey's sergeant. He is the heavy-set compulsive liar of the group, which is why most characters in the film don't believe him even when he tells the truth. He's also fond of pulling pranks, but does have a conscience. This was revealed when he tearfully confesses to the Fratelli family about mixing fake vomit and pretending to throw-up at a movie theatre, thus starting a chain reaction of vomiting from the audience. According to Chunk, he "never felt so bad in my entire life." Mouth makes Chunk do an embarassing dance called the "Truffle Shuffle" which is where Chunk stands up, wiggles his stomach, and makes noises.
Chunk and his family are Jewish, having mentioned possessing Hanukkah decorations in their attic, and portraying Moses in a Hebrew school play during his fifth grade year.
Chunk possesses a very high metabolism, for he can tell the flavor of ice cream by smelling it from a distance and can do the same thing with pizza. When the Goonies discovered the body of an FBI investigator in the Fratelli's Hideout, Chunk was still clutching ice cream as he struggled to push the corpse off of him.
- Target (Rocky Road Ice Cream)
- Mini Access
- Truffle Shuffle
- Vine Cut
- Character Changing (Can change into Mikey, Brand, Mouth, Data, Stef, Andy, and Sloth)
- In the film, he was portrayed by Jeff Cohen. It is unknown if he reprised his role or if he was replaced with a different voice actor in the game.
- It was confirmed by Arthur Parsons in the June 15th, 2016 - IGN E3: 2016 Live Stream that Chunk can change into Sloth, Mikey, Mouth, Data, Brand, Andy and Stef by using the Character Selection wheel.
- It was also confirmed that there will be new voice recordings for all the Goonies.
- He shares the same hairpiece as with Sam, Frodo, the Second Doctor, the Third Doctor and Michael Knight.
- Chunk's line to Stripe references when Chunk attempted to call the Sheriff in the film, but the Sheriff assumed that it was another prank call like "the creatures that multiply when you throw water on them", which is a reference to Gremlins.
- The Quest he gives out is a reference of him being able to detect ice cream smelling.
- Main article: Chunk/Gallery