|Occupation||Member of the New Batch|
|Residence||Kate and Billy's Apartment|
Daffy was a member of the new batch and was one of the many gremlins that invaded the Clamp Center building. He was first a mogwai before turning into a gremlin. He was a very crazy and a completely nutty gremlin, more so than any other gremlin in the movie. Daffy (a.k.a. the "The Crazy Gremlin") is a lighter shade of green than most gremlins, and a few thick yellow strands of "hair" that hang limply in the manner of the original incarnation of Daffy Duck. As a mogwai, his fur was mostly orange-brown in color, but also white and with black spot; he also had a loopy tuft of fur atop his head.
His most recognizable features are his large, round eyes, which whirl constantly in a chaotic manner. He is very hyperactive, has a mad sense of humor and is almost constantly laughing hysterically, he is not always as evil as some of the other Gremlins but he is still very dangerous.
- His name, mannerisms and personality are inspired by the early Bob Clampett version of Looney Tunes character Daffy Duck who also made an appearance in the opening sequence of the film.
- In Gremlins 2: The New Batch, he was voiced by Mark Dodson. In LEGO Dimensions, however, he is mute.
- He is the main plot subject of the quest Mogwai Munchies.
- Kate keeps mistaking him for Gizmo during the first part of Gremlins 2: The New Batch, until he told her otherwise twice when she brought him to the apartment and Billy scolding her later on, which explains why she still thinks he's Gizmo when you get the Mogwai Munchies quest.
- Although he was already a Gremlin when he died as shown in a deleted scene from The New Batch, he is depicted in his Mogwai form for the game.