|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||TARDIS|
|Weapons/Accessories|| Sonic Screwdriver |
The Eleventh Doctor was a gauche, capricious, emotionally unpredictable and adventurous incarnation of the renegade Time Lord known as The Doctor, as well as the final incarnation of his original regeneration cycle. However, by this point in his life, his reputation had grown immense, attracting a new strain of conflicts. Wishing to withdraw from the dangers it created, he became a secretive and guileful individual for the sake of himself and those he held close. He engaged in a centuries-long struggle to the death against his enemies, including an assassination plot and a last stand against the Silence.
He later passed away in the Christmas special The Time of the Doctor from old age (but not before being granted by the Time Lords a new regeneration cycle for saving Gallifrey from the devastating effects of The Moment in the Time War), regenerating into the Twelfth Doctor in front of a stunned Clara Oswald.
- Regeneration (Changes his own appearance after getting killed off in game)
- TARDIS Access (Access TARDIS interior)
- Sonar Smash
- Intelligence Access
- This incarnation of The Doctor was played by Matt Smith from 2010 to 2013.
- This Doctor is the only character that wears a fez and the only character that uses the mop as a weapon.
- Like the Tenth Doctor, he has a catchphrase in the form of, "Geronimo!"
- Archive Audio from specific episodes that feature Matt Smith is in-game for when the Eleventh Doctor is talking. Here are some of the lines: "Hello. I'm The Doctor" And "All of time and space: everything that ever happened. Or ever will... Where do you want to start?"
- The costume Eleventh Doctor is wearing in the game is derived from his first look in his earlier seasons. After losing his companions Amy Pond and Rory Williams by being captured by the Weeping Angels in New York City in the episode "Angels Take Manhattan", his clothes became more sober in tone and was changed into a purple color scheme, which lasted until his regeneration into Twelfth Doctor in the Christmas special "The Time of the Doctor".
- His actor Matt Smith is currently the youngest actor to be cast as The Doctor, being at 26/27 years old at the time of casting. This record was previously held by Peter Davison (Fifth Doctor) at 29 years old.
- Matt Smith returned in the episode right after his regeneration for a brief, newly shot, cameo appearance. This is the first time this was done by a Doctor.
- The Eleventh Doctor comes included in the LEGO Ideas Doctor Who set as a minifigure, along with Clara Oswald and the Twelfth Doctor.
- The Eleventh Doctor makes a brief cameo appearance riding a Triceratops in the secret area found via the TARDIS pad in the Riddle-earth Level. This area is based off the Eleventh Doctor story Dinosaurs on A Spaceship from the first half of Season 7 in 2012.
- When idle, he will dance in a ridiculous manner called the "Drunk giraffe", a reference to the episode "The Big Bang".
- He shares the same hairpiece with Lloyd.
- Main article: Eleventh Doctor/Gallery