|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||TARDIS|
|Weapons/Accessories|| Sonic Screwdriver
With his young looks, the Fifth Doctor expressed an interest in things associated with Victorian and Edwardian England: cricket, tea, fair play, good manners, and a keen interest in science and exploration. He was also a sensitive and profusely humane incarnation who did not make himself an imposition, preferring to be honest, reserved, and honourable. However, the Fifth Doctor was also less willing to do what he thought was immoral, and became highly conflicted about what choices he could make in a crisis that were truly right. His hesitancy made him seemingly more fallible than many other incarnations, making those around him wonder if he was capable of resolving difficult situations. Nevertheless, he was one of the most overtly fearless incarnations, and frequently found himself right in the thick of battle.
He was killed by Spectrox Toxemia, a deadly intergalactic poison and later regenerated into the Sixth Doctor.
He met up with his First, Second and Third self on one occasion and with his Tenth self on another occasion. He joined his other incarnations in the shows 50th Anniversary special "The Day of the Doctor" where he helped save his home planet during the special's climax.
- Doctor Regenerate (Changes his own appearance after getting killed off in game)
- TARDIS Access
- Sonar Smash
- In an occasional reminder of his actual age, The Doctor would sport a pair of glasses when examining something. These were his "brainy specs", which he wore to make him look "a bit clever". He often delegated some decisions to a simple flip of a coin.
- This incarnation of The Doctor was played by Peter Davison from 1981 to 1984. He later returned in 2007 in the Children In Need Special: "Time Crash".
- Archive Audio from specific episodes that feature Peter Davison is used in-game for when the Fifth Doctor is talking.
- Strangely enough after Time Crash, Davison would end up becoming the father in-law to Tenth Doctor's actor David Tennant after the latter married his daughter Georgina Moffet who played the (Tenth) Doctor's cloned daughter Jenny in the episode The Doctor's Daughter which they worked on during Tennant's run as the Doctor.
- Peter Davison decided to leave the role after 3 seasons on the advice of Patrick Troughton, the Second Doctor, to avoid typecasting.
- Main article: Fifth Doctor/Gallery