|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||None|
|Occupation||Enemy of Superman|
|Residence|| The Phantom Zone
Krypton (prior to its destruction)
Dru-Zod was the commander-in-chief of the Kryptonian military. However, he attempted to lead an insurrection against the Kryptonian Council, which failed and led to his defeat. His sentence was carried out by Jor-El, a chief scientist of the planet of Krypton, and it was unanimously decided that he should be trapped within the Phantom Zone, a dimension of pure madness, alongside his co-conspirators Ursa and Non.
Years later, he was able to escape the Phantom Zone after fathering a child with Ursa named Lor-Zod, who they sent to Earth. While Lor-Zod was taken in by Lois Lane and Clark Kent and named Christopher Kent, General Zod and his cohorts invaded Superman's Fortress of Solitude. Eventually, Ursa was able to track Christopher down while Zod and Non fought Superman. Ultimately, Zod revealed that his plan all along was to create a New Krypton on Earth as dozens of his fellow Zoners fell from the sky. Zod maintained a brief hold on Earth after trapping Superman in the Phantom Zone, but quickly lost control after the Man of Steel broke out and sided with Lex Luthor against the general's forces. Ultimately, Zod's own son undid his plan, and they were both sent back to the Phantom Zone along with the other escapees.
Zod would return when his idea of New Krypton was achieved, albeit under a more positive light. His animosity towards Superman was kept under check as he was once again put in charge of the military forces. However, the collector of worlds known as Brainiac was able to discover this "New Krypton" and attempted to assimilate it; Zod was unsuccessful in trying to drive Brainiac back, and swore vengeance upon Superman, leading the survivors of New Krypton in a 100-minute war against Earth's defenses. Once again, Zod's arrogance got the better of him and Christopher, who had somehow managed to escape the Phantom Zone and assume the identity of Nightwing, sent Zod back to the Zone once again.
Employed by Lord Vortech, he is instructed to steal the PKE Meter from the Ghostbusters dimension, but most likely on his own terms, plans to turn the dimension into New Krypton.
- General Zod is based on his New 52 version, rather than his comic or Man of Steel design.
- This makes him the only DC character to gain a new, non-physical variant in Lego Dimensions.
- General Zod is a major villain of Superman in both the comics and films.
- Zod is voiced by Nolan North in the game.
- North previously voiced Zod in Injustice: Gods Among Us, where he was a DLC fighter.
- This makes Zod one of seven DC Comics characters to be voiced by an actor that previously portrayed them in a DC Project that LEGO is not involved in. The others are Harley Quinn, Cyborg, Robin, The Flash, Two-Face, and Alfred Pennyworth.