|Oliver Queen/Green Arrow|
|Name||Oliver Queen/Green Arrow|
|Weapons/Accessories||Bow and Arrow|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||None|
Green Arrow is a vigilante superhero who fights crime using archery, martial arts and technology. In his secret identity he is Oliver Queen, living in Star City as a wealthy playboy and billionaire owner of Queen Industries turned outspoken socially-progressive politician. He is the leader of Team Arrow; he has also been a member of the Justice League and the Outsiders. Similar to how Batman has Robin as a sidekick, Green Arrow also has his own sidekick, whose name is usually either Speedy, Arsenal, Red Arrow or Artemis.
DC Comics: Star City
- This is the same variation of Green Arrow found in the late 2014/early 2015 LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes set, Darkseid Invasion.
- It should also be noted that the minifigure design of Cyborg is also based on his appearance in the same set.
- The figure of Green Arrow for this game uses the green gloves but in some locations they are replaced with light nogut hands.
- He and Supergirl were both leaked characters. Green Arrow was an exclusive minifigure at E3: 2016 and will be available at other events throughout the year.
- He is also availble in the Starter Pack in certain countries.
- He is one of four characters that does not have a vehicle or a gadget. The other three are Gandalf, Wyldstyle and Supergirl. He is the only one of these four that does not come with the Starter Pack in all reigons.
- Green Arrow is voiced by Chris Hardwick, who previously voiced the character in The Batman.
- Some of his special quotes reference the Arrow television series that is based on Green Arrow.
- His special quote with The Doctor is a joke referring to the fact that Captain Jack's actor, John Barrowman, also portrays Malcolm Merlyn, the primary antagonist of the series' first season.
- His special quote with Homer Simpson makes mention of "Big Belly Burger", a fictional fast-food franchise that exists within the DC Comics universe.
- It's also possible that his special quote with Shaggy is making reference to his friend and assistant, Felicity Smoak, due to Felicity's abilities being based around her intelligence, much like Velma.
- His special quote when riding the Batmobile is when he says that does it come in green is a reference to the Mystery Vehicle trailer when Batman asks Shaggy if the DeLorean Time Machine comes in black.
- He and Supergirl are the only Year 2 characters that do not unlock battle arenas.
- Both of Green Arrow and Supergirl's showcase theme is from Justice League's intro theme, despite the fact that they only appear in the successor to Justice League, Justice League Unlimited.
- Main article: Green Arrow/Gallery