|Set||71247 Team Pack|
|Hogwarts Express||Soaring Steam Plane||Steam Warrior|
Hogwarts Express is the name of the train that makes a run between London, King's Cross Station Platform 9¾ and Hogsmeade Station. It makes this run at about six times a year, maybe more, as needed.
The Express dutifully carries students to and from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at the start and end of every term. The train leaves Platform 9¾ without fail on 1 September at 11 o'clock in the morning, arriving at Hogsmeade Station in the early evening. Some students take the train back to King's Cross Station to go home for the Christmas and Easter holidays, but some do not, as they stay at Hogwarts. It also makes the run back again to London at the end of term in June.
- It is a microbuild of the LEGO Harry Potter- Hogwart's Express (4841).
- This is the second train vehicle in the game. The first being the Travelling Time Train.
- On the Official website for LEGO Dimensions the 2nd and 3rd builds for the vehicle have been switched.
- Although it is Lord Voldemort's vehicle, he has never been seen in or near the Hogwart's Express barring a hallucination in the fifth movie.
- Although he could have ridden it when he was still Tom Riddle, as he was a Hogwarts student.
- Michael Knight mispronounces and misspells it as 'Hoff-Warts Express' whenever he rides it.