|Set||71201 Level Pack|
|Hoverboard||Cyclone Board||Ultimate Hoverjet|
A hoverboard is similar in appearance to a skateboard but underwent a hover conversion. They were manufactured in 2015 for all age ranges by different companies. Mattel made pink and orange models with handlebars for young children. Other companies made more aggressive boards, that were used by gangs in some instances, including the No Tech series, the Rising Sun, the Question Mark, and the Pit Bull, a rocket-fired board with three attachments for other riders on similar boards.
Hoverboards worked similarly in principle to skateboards in that they needed momentum by the rider and most would become useless in terrain not suited for them, i.e. water, ice and other low traction surfaces, save for the more powerful Pit Bull model.
Model Boost Ability
Initial model gets a speed boost for a limited time
Boost Buff 1
Increased boost speed
|Movement Speed Buff 1
Increased model movement
Color Changing Bolts Ability
Gives the ability to fire tintable bolts
Fire Speed Buff 1
Increase weapon fire rate
Model upgraded to have 5 hearts
Mines are deployed
Models explodes after a count down
Bolt Color Chooser
Allows you to tint bolt colours
Enemy Hearts Ability
Enemy characters now drops hearts
|Regenerate Armor Ability
Hearts on the model regenerate
Changes the appearance of the model
Trail Color Chooser
Allows you to pick streak trail colours
Exhaust Color Chooser
Allows you to pick an exhaust colour
- According to Back to the Future Part II, hoverboards cannot work above water, yet in the game it works for the alternate models, but the 1st form stops dead above water.
- It also can't work above lava.
- Emmet, Wyldstyle, Benny, Unikitty, Scooby-Doo and Gollum have different animations when they ride it.
- In the movie, it has the Mattel logo. In this game, however, the logo is absent, most likely due to copyright.
- The other vehicle which has the same thing is R.C. Racer.
- Skin 1 changes the color of the board to orange.
- In Back to the Future Part II, when Marty grabs the board from a girl, there was a second one that was orange.
- Skin 2 changes the color to a shade of blue.
- Skin 3 changes the texute to match the Pit Bull from the film.