|Renovations|| Restore the Dinosaur Battle Statue|
Restore the John Hammond statue
Restore the Dinosaur Skeleton
Restore the Bait Trap
Restore the Raptor Cages
Unlock the jukebox
|Quests|| Eggspert Opinion|
Survival of the Richest
Isla Nublar is a island located near the coast of the Latin American country of Costa Rica. This island was meant to be developed into a dinosaur theme park called Jurassic Park, a idea formed by John Hammond. Unfortunately, bad things happened just before the park can be opened, caused mainly by one employee working along with a black market businessman in getting dinosaur embryos to be sold for higher prices.
22 years since the bad incidents that befallen the park and island, Jurassic Park is finally opened as Jurassic World, founded by Simon Masrani, the son of John Hammond's friend. Here, it has thrived as a blooming theme park similar to Sea World in the US. It is home to many dinosaurs such as the Tyrannosaur Rex, Velociraptors, Triceratops, Apatosauruses, Ankylosauruses, Mosasaur, and many others, as well as many great attractions like the Gyrosphere. The DNA for the dinosaurs is done under the watchful eye of Dr. Henry Wu, who managed to get out of the original Jurassic Park before the terrifying events ever happened to him. Vincent Hoskins is the head security guard.
With the arrival of the Indominus Rex, who is said to be the ultimate dinosaur, being a result of combining several DNA from various dinosaurs and other animals, what can go possibly wrong?
- Mosasaurus Feeding Arena
- I-Rex Pen
- T-Rex Kingdom
- Main Street
- Innovation Center
- High Security Area
Quests and Renovations
- Frightseeing (given by Zach Mitchell)
- Do-You-Think-He-Saw-Us? (given by Gray Mitchell)
- Eggspert Opinion (given by Claire Dearing)
- Survival of the Richest (given by Simon Masrani)
- T-Minus Rex (given by Lowery)
- Restore the Dinosaur Battle Statue at Main Street
- Restore the John Hammond statue at the Innovation Center
- Restore the Dinosaur Skeleton at Main Street
- Restore the Bait Trap at the Mosasaurus Feeding Arena
- Restore the Raptor Cages
- Unlock the jukebox at Main Street
- A volcano located in the hub has never before been seen in the films.
- This is likely due to the license for Jurassic Park was not acquired for this games as this is where the old Jurassic Park would be.
- The second and third films of the film series shifted their place of focus to Isla Sorna, which was nearby.