|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||None|
|Occupation||Mercenary Police Force Officer|
The Judoon are a race of rhinoceros humanoids frequently employed as a mercenary police force. They were known to be single-minded in carrying out their tasks, without regard for unintended consequences of their actions.
Doctor Who: The Shadow Proclamation/Judoonia
- The Doctor once described the Judoon as 'police-for hire', adding, 'They're more like interplanetary thugs'.
- Despite this, he once teamed up with one in the book Judgement of the Judoon. The Judoon learned several things from the (tenth) Doctor and eventually became the co-head of a detective agency. After this, the Doctor realized Judoon weren't terribly bad.
- A Judoon is also spotted in The Dalek Extermination of Earth in the apocalyptic London trapped in a vine-like cage that requires the Vine Cut Ability to free him and use the Grapple Ability to reveal a teleporter to send him to safety.
- The presence of this one is a bit of an oddity, as the Judoon are banned from setting foot on Earth by ruling of the Galactic Council.
- For some reason, when he is rescued "Judoon Rescued" does not flash across the screen due to not be the main Citizen in Peril as he leave a Minikit.