Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar, off the coast of Costa Rica, now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond. This new park is owned by the Masrani Global Corporation. Owen Grady, a member of the park's on-site staff, conducts behavioral research on a group of velociraptors, known as Blue, Charlie, Delta and Echo. At the corporation's request, the park's geneticists create a hybrid dinosaur known as Indominus Rex (created from the DNA of Giganotosaurus, Rugops, Majungasaurus, and Carnotaurus) to boost visitor attendance. Claire Dearing is the park's operations manager. Her nephews, Zach and Gray, are visiting the island when the hybrid escapes and are subsequently caught up in the creature's deadly rampage. Now, it is up to Owen and Jurassic World's security team to contain the hybrid dinosaur before she can cause more damage.
- 71205 Team Pack
- Claire Dearing
- Simon Masrani
- Zach Mitchell
- Gray Mitchell
- Indominus Rex
- Along with Back to the Future, Jurassic World is the second franchise in LEGO Dimensions licensed by Universal Studios.
- Jurassic World is one of the franchises without a Story Mode level. The other one is Legends of Chima.
- It is also the only franchise without a cameo besides a minikit.
- When you rise on the central place of the park Jurassic World, there will be a voice from no-where who said "When we remember what happening in the last park, we are not asking what is wrong here!" This is a reference of during the events of Isla Nublar from the first movie of 1993.
- This is one of the franchises to have all their respective actors reprise them.
- With the exception of Robin Atkin Downes as an ACU Trooper.