|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||None|
|Occupation||Lawyer, Accountant, Reserve Ghostbuster|
Louis Tully is the well meaning but socially inept neighbor of Dana Barrett and most of the times, accidentally locks himself out of his own place. He later has a party, but, then, a terror dog arrives and chases down Louis. After it did, he becomes possessed by Vino Clortho the Keymaster. Later, the Ghostbusters arrive, they first see him and Dana turn into terror dogs just before Gozer arrives. The Ghostbusters blast her. Gozer re-forms as the destructor, in the form of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man after picking the form from the mind of Ray. After defeating Gozer, Dana and Louis are rescued.
During the events of Ghostbusters 2, he acts as the lawyer of the Ghostbusters, even though he only deals in tax law. In his heart he always wanted to break out of his humdrum existence and be a hero like them. Later he dons the uniform, straps on the pack and attempts to help the Ghostbusters at the end of the film.
- In the films, Louis Tully is portrayed by Rick Moranis. In LEGO Dimensions, he is voiced by Mick Wingert.
- Rick Moranis is one of the only members of the original main cast to not have a cameo appearance in the 2016 reboot.
- This is because Rick Moranis quit acting fulltime in 1997, mainly to raise his kids after his wife Ann's death by liver cancer a few years prior.
- Along with Vigo, Janine Melnitz, Stay Puft and Slimer, he has a substitute actor voicing him.
- After the Gozer incident, Louis asks if he can be the Ghostbusters' personal accountant. Between the two movies he gets an additional law degree, becoming a tax attorney.
- In the LEGO Ghostbusters Firehouse set, he has a different hair piece.