|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||None|
|Occupation||Mayor of Springfield|
Joseph Fitzgerald O'Malley Fitzpatrick O'Donnell the Edge "Diamond Joe" Quimby, better known as Mayor Quimby is the Mayor of Springfield, Springfield's State. He appears as a slick, opportunistic politician whose chief priorities seem to be keeping himself in office, womanizing, and various other forms of corruption, including embezzling tax money, taking bribes from Fat Tony, the local Mafia Don, and giving monthly kickbacks to Police Chief Wiggum. The seal on the wall of his office reads "Corruptus in Extremis," which is "dog Latin" for "extremely corrupt."
- Restore the Kwik-E-Mart
- Restore the Krusty Land enterance
- Restore the statue of Jebediah Springfield
- Renovate Springfield Elementary
- Unlock the jukebox
- Renovate Mr. Burns' garden
- Restore the Springfield sign
- He is voiced by Dan Castellaneta with a John F. Kennedy impression.