Story Mode Plot
The level starts with Batman, Wyldstyle and Gandalf coming from a portal opening in the sky. They crash on the Simpson's house where they discover the keystone selector and the Chroma keystone. Batman tries to grab it but they are attacked by Micro Managers
The robots start attacking Springfield and the heroes are captured by two Micro Managers however Batman manages to to free himself and Gandalf and Wyldstyle in mid-air causing them to skydive through the swarm of Micro Managers. They land on several Micro Managers and hack their computer devices to get information and discovered that Lord Business tries to grab the foundation element from Homer. The Micro Manager star losing altitude and crashes in the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. The trio start looking for Business with Homer making the situation worse by uselessly trying to mend the damage. After finding Lord Business, they defeat him, but he grabs the foundation element from a kidnapped Homer and sends the heroes to Mr. Burns office and escapes with the foundation element.
There the trio founds a power generator and The Joker who power ups it using the chroma keystone and uses it to activate the Joker-Bot from Lego Batman 2. The villains attack the heroes with this mech, but they defeat him by using the Shift keystone. The robots is destroyed, alongside the office, and The Joker tries to escape with the keystone, but he is knocked out by Gandalf and the villain is sucked back to Foundation Prime and the trio leaves the Burn's office now in ruins.
Back on Foundation Prime the Joker informs Lord Vortech about his mission on Springfield, and his failure to defeat the heroes, but Vortech says it doesn't matter as he has the foundation element that Business bought to him.
- Hans Moleman (Requires Unikitty and Lumpy Space Princess at the start of the level)
- $145,000 Studs
Abilities needed to complete the Level 100%
- Rainbow Brick Blow Up Ability
- Weight Shift Ability
- Digging Ability
- Drill Ability
- Silver LEGO Blowup Ability
- Hacking Ability
- Electricity Ability
- Hazard Cleaner Ability
- TARDIS Travel Ability
- The secret area of this level is an Easter Egg of The Flintstones.
- The Beginning Cutscene had the intro with the logo and the Simpsons getting together in the couch.
- Marge's attraction to Krusty's money is likely a reference to her interest in gambling, which was not mentioned directly likely to keep things kid-friendly.
- The Joker-Bot that Joker brings back to life is same one from Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heros. Events of it are mentioned like Batman remember the bot, saying not this again, and Joker saying round 2 against him.