Story Mode Plot
The level starts with Batman, Wyldstyle and Gandalf coming from a portal opening in the sky. They crash on the Simpson's house where they discover the keystone selector and the Chroma keystone. Batman tries to grab it but they are attacked by Micro Managers
The robots start attacking Springfield and the heroes are captured by two Micro Managers however Batman manages to free himself and Gandalf and Wyldstyle in mid-air causing them to skydive through the swarm of Micro Managers. They land on several Micro Managers and hack their computer devices to get information and discovered that Lord Business tries to grab the foundation element from Homer. The Micro Manager star losing altitude and crashes in the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. The trio starts looking for Business with Homer making the situation worse by uselessly trying to mend the damage. After finding Lord Business, they defeat him, but he grabs the foundation element from a kidnapped Homer and sends the heroes to Mr. Burns office and escapes with the foundation element.
There the trio founds a power generator and The Joker who power-ups it using the chroma keystone and uses it to activate the Joker-Bot from Lego Batman 2. The villains attack the heroes with this mech, but they defeat him by using the Shift keystone. The robots are destroyed, alongside the office, and The Joker tries to escape with the keystone, but he is knocked out by Gandalf and the villain is sucked back to Foundation Prime and the trio leaves the Burn's office now in ruins.
Back on Foundation Prime, the Joker informs Lord Vortech about his mission on Springfield, and his failure to defeat the heroes, but Vortech says it doesn't matter as he has the foundation element that Business bought to him.
Hans Moleman is stuck in a pile of debris barricaded by a bunch of rainbow LEGO bricks. In order to reach him, you must use a character with the Rainbow LEGO Objects Ability to destroy the rainbow LEGO bricks that block the way to the living room. Once there you just need to destroy the debris.
- 145,000 Studs
Abilities needed to complete the Level 100%
- Rainbow Brick Blow Up Ability
- Weight Switch Ability
- Dig Ability
- Drill Ability
- Silver LEGO Blowup Ability
- Hacking Ability
- Electricity Ability
- Hazard Cleaner Ability
- TARDIS Travel Ability
- The secret area of this level is an Easter Egg of The Flintstones.
- The beginning cutscene had the intro with the logo and the Simpsons getting together in the couch.
- Marge's attraction to Krusty's money is likely a reference to her interest in gambling, which was not mentioned directly likely to keep things kid-friendly.
- The Joker-Bot that Joker brings back to life is the same one from LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heros. Events of it are mentioned like Batman remember the bot, saying not this again, and Joker saying round 2 against him.
- Main article: Meltdown at Sector 7-G/Gallery