If you go over the right side of the CIA Headquarters, you'll see a cracked LEGO blue/orange wall and use a Drill Ability character to drill the wall and bring out a IMF Disguise Scanner. Then use the disguise of a security guard onto a terminal to disable the lasers, you will see Benji strapped onto a giant bomb. You'll need a Magic Ability character to send a pair of pliers to cut the four main wires to save him.
- 470,000 studs
Abilities needed to complete the Level 100%
- Mini Access
- Relic Detector
- Parseltounge Doors
- Sonar Smash
- Slurp Access
- Charge Transfer
- Master Build
Differences From the Film
- Jim Phelps didn't run away from his airplane seat upon the tape's self-detonation. In the film, he was still sitting down and the tape then explodes.
- Sarah, Jack, Golitsyn, and Claire's deaths are not fully shown.
- Ethan meets Max in the car, straightaway, as shown in the level. In Mission: Impossible, he has to remove his hat and use a scalp.
- Ethan uses a lobster to remove a part of Franz's helicopter's wings, as well as using a toilet plunger onto the train window in order to avoid getting impaled. The film didn't feature this at all.
- One of the IMF Agents who died during the Prague incident in the film, Hannah Williams, is removed from the game.
- Claire was present during the scene where Ethan makes an email correspondence with Max. She showed up moments later after that scene in the film.
- Kittridge's framing Ethan's mom and uncle for drug trafficking is removed from the game (possibly due to the drugs reference), so are his talk with Ethan on the phone while the latter was in London and Ethan seeing Jim still alive behind his back.
- This is the longest Level Pack Level to date in both Year 1 and Year 2 levels.
- It is the the fifth Level Pack Level to have a plot based on something related to its franchise before: Back to the Future!, The Mysterious Voyage of Homer, Ghostbusters!, and A Book and a Bad Guy are the first, second, third, and fourth Levels to do this method.
- This is also the third level that uses Archive Audio: the first two are The Mysterious Voyage of Homer and Ghostbusters.
- It is the longest Level Pack Level that uses Archive Audio to date.
- In Ethan's level pack, this level was called "Your mission, should you choose to accept it...."
- The Twelfth Doctor and the TARDIS make a cameo appearance in Prague, Gizmo can be seen in Akvarium shortly after Eugene Kittridge hides behind the bar, while you can see a full-sized model of the Mystery Machine driving past Ethan and his team's firetruck.
- When you manage to save Benji from the bomb in CIA Headquarters in this level, his new plan is similar to the Shaun plan scene in the British zombie comedy film Shaun of the Dead, since his actor Simon Pegg portrayed Shaun in the film and co-wrote the script.
- During the intro cutscene, the Ukranian film Jim Phelps watches is a reference to Top Gun, a 1986 movie that starred Tom Cruise, who would then later go on to play Ethan Hunt 10 years later.