|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||TARDIS|
The Ninth Doctor was the direct survivor of the Last Great Time War, but left the conflict with the excruciating knowledge of his hand in its grisly conclusion. He was plain spoken and didn't suffer fools gladly. In spite of this, he still had an irrepressible curiosity and unmistakable alien outlook, which allowed him to charm and beguile friends and foes alike.
Now cut off from the Time Lord race, The Doctor found himself alone and bereaved. Emotionally haunted by the war, he entered a darker period of his life spattered by resentment, where he tended to brood and act crossly to those who rubbed him the wrong way. Despite this, he remained jovial and quite friendly towards anyone he took a liking to, slowly reasserting himself as The Doctor while letting go of his lingering wartime persona.
After a fantastic series of adventures, the Ninth Doctor's life came to an end as he saved his companion, Rose Tyler, by absorbing the Time Vortex from her, causing him to regenerate into the Tenth Doctor.
At some point in his life he joined both his later and previous incarnations in the shows 50th Anniversary special "The Day of the Doctor" where he helped to finally save his home planet of Gallifrey, during the special's climax.
- Regeneration (Changes his own appearance after getting killed off in game)
- TARDIS Access (Access TARDIS interior)
- Sonar Smash
- Intelligence Access
- This incarnation of The Doctor was played by Christopher Eccleston in 2005 for just one Season.
- Archive Audio from specific episodes that feature Christopher Eccleston is used in-game for when the Ninth Doctor is talking. Here are some of the lines: "Your wish is my command. But be careful what you wish for." And "I'm The Doctor by the way. Nice to meet you."
- This Doctor incarnation is the show's first revival Doctor.
- Like the Tenth and Eleventh Doctors, he has his own catchphrase: "Fantastic!"
- Main article: Ninth Doctor/Gallery