|Renovations|| Restore the Krusty Land Entrance|
Restore the Kwik-E-Mart
Restore the statue of Jebediah Springfield
Renovate Springfield Elementary
Renovate Mr. Burns' Yard
Restore the Springfield Sign
Unlock the jukebox
|Quests|| All You Can't Eat|
Hans Across Springfield
Angry Mob Justice
Retrieve the Hounds
Springfield is the fictional town in which the American animated sitcom, "The Simpsons" is set. A mid-sized town in an undetermined state of the United States, Springfield acts as a complete universe in which characters can explore the issues faced by modern society. The geography of the town and its surroundings are flexible, changing to address whatever an episode's plot calls for.
Springfield's location is impossible to determine, and the show is deliberately evasive on the subject, providing contradictory clues and information about an actual geographic location. This is one of the shows longest-running jokes.
- Springfield Town Hall
- Springfield Nuclear Power Plant
- Springfield Elementary
- Sir Putt-A-Lot's Merrie Olde Fun Centre
- Krusty Land
- The Simpsons' House
- Buzz Cola Factory
- Springfield Gorge
- KBBL Radio Tower
- Sleep-Eazy Motel
- Springfield Cemetery
- All You Can't Eat (given by Hans Moleman)
- Hans Across Springfield (given by Hans Moleman)
- Angry Mob Justice (given by Grampa Simpson)
- Retrieve the Hounds (given by Groundskeeper Willie)
- Meltdown Clean-up (given by Mayor Quimby)
- Repair the Krusty Land Entrance
- Repair the Kwik-E-Mart
- Repair the statue of Jebediah Springfield
- Renovate Springfield Elementary
- Repair Mr. Burns' Yard
- Restore the Springfield sign
- Unlock the jukebox
- Moe's Tavern, the Duff Factory, and the First Church of Springfield are the only three well-known locations not available in Springfield (Most likely due to alcohol and religious reference).
- It should also be pointed out that two characters associated with those locations, Moe Syzlak and Reverend Lovejoy, were among the many characters not included in the two waves of minifigure packs based on the characters from the show, likely for the same aforementioned reason. As a result, they do not appear in the game.
- The town is East to Shelbyville and South of Capital City.
- In The Simpsons Movie, the town was sealed in a dome.
- Around the area, you can see the remains of the ill-fated Springfield Monorail from the episode 'Marge vs the Monorail', which on its maiden voyage, went out of control until Homer managed to stop it before any casualties had occurred.
- In the underwater section of the Adventure World, the mascot for The Android's Dungeon and Baseball Card Shop can be found amongst the seaweed next to two sunken cars from the Springfield Monorail.