|Kara Zor-El/Kara Danvers/Supergirl|
|Name||Kara Zor-El/Kara Danvers/Supergirl|
|Weapons/Accessories||Lantern Ring (as Red Lantern)|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||None|
Kara Zor-El is the daughter of Superman's uncle Zor-El and his wife Alura. Kara is actually older than Kal-El (Superman); she was a teenager when he was a baby. When Krypton was attacked by Brainiac, he took Kandor with him, while Kara and her parents remained in Argo. After Brainiac's attack, her father created a force-field around Argo using a Brainiac Probe. When Brainiac came to consume Argo City, her parents had no choice but to send her in a rocket headed for Earth. However, her rocket was caught in a large kryptonite-encrusted meteor and she arrived on Earth years after her cousin did.
After some initial confusion, Kara was found by Superman and trained by Wonder Woman. She was captured by Darkseid, and after being brainwashed, attacked her own cousin. Superman defeated her and returned her to Earth, where he faked her death so Darkseid would not come looking for her.
She then assumed the role of Supergirl. However, she felt out of place, not sure where she really belonged. Kara was uncomfortable with her cousin's over-protectiveness, and she could not hang out with her Earth-Two counterpart Power Girl since their powers went haywire whenever they touched. She found kindred spirits in her other "cousin" Superboy and fellow alien Starfire.
- Super Strength
- X-Ray Vision
- Freeze Breath
- Red Lantern Transformation
- She is the fifth invulnerable character that is playable in the game.
- She is the fourth character to not include a vehicle or a gadget, the other three being Gandalf, Wyldstyle and Green Arrow.
- She was the host for the second Meet That Hero! trailer, introducing and interacting with E.T..
- She and Green Arrow are characters that were first leaked for Year 2. She is now confirmed to be a timed exclusive to the PS4 Starter Pack.
- Despite her being an exclusive to the PS4 Starter Pack, she is compatible for all consoles.
- Kari Wahlgren, who voiced her previously in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, reprises her role in this game.
- Despite this, however, her direction is noticeably toned down.
- Supergirl, in her Red Lantern form, has the slowest duration for the Dig Ability. Whereas characters like Scooby-Doo perform the ability in almost an instant.
- She is also one of the two characters that gain the Digging ability through a transformation, the other one being Gizmo through his Gremlin Transformation.
- She and Green Arrow are the only Year 2 characters that do not unlock battle arenas nor have a vehicle.
- Her line to Gizmo reference two of the main three rules regarding caring for Mogwais in Gremlins, which are no exposure to bright lights and don't expose them to water.
- Both of Supergirl and Green Arrow's showcase theme is from Justice League's intro theme, despite the fact that they only appear in the successor to Justice League, Justice League Unlimited.
- Supergirl's quote when riding the Sonic Speedster is in reference to Super Sonic Racing, one of the themes from Sonic R.
- Her respawn quote is a reference to Crisis, a series of comics where the DC universes were impending doom due to the all-powerful Anti-Moniter.
- Main article: Supergirl/Gallery