The Teen Titans are a team of crime-fighting teenaged heroes residing in Jump City. The team consists of leader Robin, Cyborg, a man with robotic limbs, Raven, a mysterious girl with supernatural powers, Beast Boy, a prankster who can shapeshift into any animal, and Starfire, an alien girl trying to understand Earth culture. Their misadventures involve many problematic scenarios, whether it be competitions to see who the best Titan is, or improving their living conditions at Titans Tower.
- 71255 Team Pack
- 71287 Fun Pack
- 71210 Fun Pack
- 71264 Story Pack
*Indicates a character playable in-game by using the Character Selection wheel and a drone unlocked by a character or a vehicle.
- Billy Numerous
- Rock Monsters
- Rose Wilson
- Starfire the Terrible
- Starfire the Terrible's Robots
- Angry Starfire Emoticlone
- Starfire Emoticlones
- Jump City
- Training Arena
- What pack unlocks it: 71255 Team Pack
- Party Arena
- What pack unlocks it: 71287 Fun Pack
- Despite being broadcasted on Cartoon Network, Teen Titans Go! is owned by DC Entertainment.
- This franchise was leaked on a list of leaked product codes from September 2015, listed as TTG.
- This is one of four franchises in the game that is a sub-franchise of another franchise, as Teen Titans Go! is associated with DC Comics.
- When in the Teen Titans Go! World, Cyborg and Robin will resemble their designs from the show, making them some of the few characters playable in an alternate appearance.
- The 71255 Team Pack and 71287 Fun Pack will unlock a brand-new in-game exclusive episode telling a story of how the Teen Titans stumbled into the LEGO Dimensions multiverse and will tie into the main story via a Dimensions Crisis.
- This franchise is the first franchise to have a five character interaction, with all five of the Teen Titans interacting with each other in one big interaction.