|Teen Titans Go! World|
|Name||Teen Titans Go! World|
|Franchise||Teen Titans Go!|
|Renovations|| Restore Mammoth's dance stage? |
Restore Starfire the Terrible's Secret Lair?
Restore the Teen Titans Audition stage?
Unlock the Jukebox?
Restore the Lady Legasus statue?
Restore the bumper cars?
|Quests|| Divide and Conquer|
Terr-ing Up the Place
Game Not Over
Delinquent Day Pass
Wondering About Our Future
- Billy Numerous
- Más Y Menos
- Starfire the Terrible
- Rose Wilson
- Divide and Conquer
- Terr-ing Up the Place
- Emoticlone Wars
- Game Not Over
- Delinquent Day Pass
- Rockin' Robin
- Wondering About Our Future
- Restore Mammoth's dance stage (65,000 studs)
- Restore Starfire the Terrible's Secret Lair (50,000 studs)
- Restore the Teen Titans Audition stage (80,000 studs)
- Unlock the Jukebox (50,000 studs)
- Restore the Lady Legasus statue (70,000 studs)
- Restore the bumper cars (70,000 studs)
- Jump City
- Future Jump City
- Cyborg and Robin will resemble their designs from the show, making them two of the few characters playable in an alternate appearance.
- This is the fifth Adventure World to feature major cel shading. The first four were The Simpsons, Scooby-Doo!, Adventure Time and The Powerpuff Girls.