|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||TARDIS|
Unlike his immediate predecessor, who was plagued by melancholy due to his actions during the Last Great Time War, the Tenth Doctor possessed an outgoing, lively and genial demeanor that hid his "survivor's guilt". For most of his incarnation, The Doctor was able to successfully project a convivial and even frivolous front. However, when he had to engage in conflict, the Tenth Doctor's energies would shift toward heroism to reveal a fiercely protective man who resolutely guarded what he held dear, and who could be viciously unforgiving to the forces that dared menace them.
The Tenth Doctor was killed by a Dalek but he channeled his regeneration energy into his severed hand resulting in him regenerating into the same form.
This incarnation died when he took a hard blow of high-level radiation to save Wilfred Mott; but like Ninth Doctor, he was able to suppress the regeneration for a few hours while making quick visits to his previous companions. After that was said and done, he later made an explosive regeneration into the Eleventh Doctor, which nearly destroyed the TARDIS as an consequence.
He later met the Eleventh and War doctors, as well as joining the rest of his incarnations to save Gallifrey from the destruction of the Time War in the climax of the show's 50th anniversary special "The Day of the Doctor".
- Regeneration (Changes his own appearance after getting killed off in game)
- TARDIS Access (Access TARDIS interior)
- Sonar Smash
- Intelligence Access
- This Doctor incarnation is played by Scottish actor David Tennant, who happens to be a big fan of the show prior to being cast as the Doctor like Twelfth Doctor's Peter Capaldi.
- Tennant had appeared previously on the Harry Potter film series where he portrayed Barty Crouch Jr. in the film version of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire released in 2005.
- Like the Fifth Doctor, he often puts on glasses when examining something.
- Archive Audio from specific episodes that feature David Tennant is used in-game for when the Tenth Doctor is talking. Here are some of the lines: "I'm The Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasteroborous." And "Allons-y!"
- He has a catchphrase which is "Allons-y!" (Let's go in French).
- While Tennant's the second Scottish actor to play the Doctor, he had to use a different accent during his tenure, because the then-showrunner, Russell T. Davies, didn't want any Northern accents for the Doctor at the time, even after Christopher Eccleston's time as the Ninth Doctor.
- David Tennant would end up becoming the son in-law of Fifth Doctor actor Peter Davison, after the former married the latter's daughter, Georgina Moffet, some time after working on the episode The Doctor's Daughter in which Moffet played the Doctor's cloned daughter Jenny.
- The Tenth Doctor's TARDIS has his hand that was cut off by the leader of the Sycorax within the first 15 hours of his regeneration. At some point, Captain Jack Harkness found the hand and kept it at Torchwood Three until he reunited with the Doctor.
- This hand would later become the Meta-Crisis Doctor by accident when his later companion, Donna Noble, accidentally had Time Lord powers temporarily in "Journey's End", giving her human essence into the hand, making it into a carbon copy of the Doctor.
- Main article: Tenth Doctor/Gallery