When brothers Mikey and Brand's house faces foreclosure, they and their friends (together known as "The Goonies") find a mysterious treasure map in Mikey's attic, apparently leading to One-Eyed Willy’s Pirate Ship. The Goonies set off on an adventure to find the treasure and save the Goon Docks while evading the criminal family known as the Fratellis.
- 71267 Level Pack
*Not included physically, but playable in-game upon completing the Goonies level.
- Mama Fratelli
- Jake Fratelli
- Francis Fratelli
- One-Eyed Willy
- Mr. Walsh
- Mrs. Walsh
- Elgin Perkins
- Troy Perkins
- Astoria, Oregon
- In the movie, Chunk attempts to call the Sheriff for help, but he assumes that it's another prank call like "the creatures that multiply when you throw water on them", a reference to Gremlins. Coincidentally, Corey Feldman, who plays Mouth in The Goonies, also plays Pete Fountaine, a supporting character in Gremlins.
- The portal for the Goonies has octopus tentacles, while there is not an octopus in the final cut of the film, there is one in a deleted scene, 2 of the Goonies are attacked by a giant octopus, Data warded off the creature with a radio.
- Game designers James McLaughlin and Arthur Parsons have said that the Goonies is their favorite movie.
- While many of the franchises featured are based on more mainstream franchises, this one is an unusual case, as it is based on a cult film.
- The Goonies Level will allow to players to play the full movie from Sloth's and Chunk's perspectives.
- On a Reddit Q&A livestream, Arthur Parsons revealed that the Goonies characters will be receiving new audio.