The Fellowship of the Ring
The future of civilization rests in the fate of the One Ring, which has been lost for centuries. Powerful forces are unrelenting in their search for it. But fate has placed it in the hands of a young Hobbit named Frodo Baggins, who inherits the Ring and steps into legend. A daunting task lies ahead for Frodo when he becomes the Ringbearer - to destroy the One Ring in the fires of Mount Doom where it was forged.
The Two Towers
Frodo and Sam discover they are being followed by the mysterious Gollum. Aragorn, the Elf archer Legolas and Gimli the Dwarf encounter the besieged Rohan kingdom, whose once great King Theoden has fallen under Saruman's deadly spell.
The Return of the King
Hobbits Frodo and Sam reach Mordor in their quest to destroy the `one ring', while Aragorn leads the forces of good against Sauron's evil army at the stone city of Minas Tirith.
- Starter Pack
- 71218 Fun Pack
- 71219 Fun Pack
- 71220 Fun Pack
- Eye of Sauron
- Mordor Orc
- Frodo Baggins
- Samwise Gamgee
- Meriadock Brandybuck
- Peregrin Took
- Orc Captain
- Before the reveal of the LEGO theme in the game, it was assumed to be a discontinued after 2013.
- The Dimensions Crisis takes place between The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers in which Gandalf sacrifices his life facing the Balrog at the Bridge of Khazad-dum which is destroyed sending both plunging into a chasm. Aragorn would've then lead the mourning Fellowship to Lothlorien. This whole scene, however, is interrupted with Batman saving Gandalf and Frodo Baggins getting captured by Lord Vortech.
- This is the only franchise that has more than one character with the Mini Access Ability, which are Gimli and Gollum.
- It's the only franchise with two Foundation Elements.
- This is the only Starter Pack franchise to not have any of the characters original actors reprise their roles.
|LEGO Dimensions Franchises|