The Velociraptor is a Jurassic World vehicle in LEGO Dimensions. It is Owen Grady's personal vehicle, and is included in the 71205 Team Pack.
Velociraptors were used for either attraction at Jurassic World or protection, whether to defend the humans or attack enemies.
- It is the one of the only vehicles to have the Vine Cut ability, the others being the Monstrous Mouth and the Jakemobile.
- The Velociraptor shares similar features to the Velociraptor "Blue" who we see in Jurassic World.
- This is a likely reference to the fact that Blue was the only surviving Velociraptor after the events of the film.
- The design for the Velociraptor in LEGO Dimensions is exclusive to the game and not found in any previous Raptor designs created by LEGO.
- This should not be mistaken for the non-brick built Velociraptors in the Jurassic World Adventure World, which can also be found in the Silurian Ark, the secret area of Riddle-earth.
- The Cyberman assumes he can turn it into a Cyber-saurus Rex whenever he encounters it, although velociraptors are completely different from T-Rex.
- The first alternated design for the Velociraptor is a homage to the skin colour of the Big One from the original Jurassic Park film.