|Diana Prince/Wonder Woman|
|Name||Diana Prince/Wonder Woman|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Invisible Jet|
|Weapons/Accessories||Lasso of Truth|
|Occupation||Superhero, Princess of Themyscira|
Diana Prince is an Amazon from the island of Themyscira and her mother, Hippolyta, is their queen. As a baby, Diana was blessed with abilities by Greek goddesses and Hermes (the only god who blessed her). A contest was held to search for a woman to see who would help "Man's World". Diana won and left Themyscira to use her abilities to help people in "Man's World" as the super heroine Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman is also a member of the Justice League which also includes other super heroes such as Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and occasionally Batgirl, Nightwing, Huntress, Zatanna, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Supergirl and Shazam. Wonder Woman occasionally helps out the Birds of Prey, a team of female superheroes.
DC Comics: Themyscira
- She, along with Superman wear their costume from LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, instead of LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham like other DC Characters.
- Whenever Wonder Woman is flying or diving underwater, her 1970s Wonder Woman's Intro Theme can be heard playing. This feature was reused in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
- She is voiced by Laura Bailey, who previously voiced her in Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. She also voiced Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in the former game.
- She is listed to be an acrobatic character but because of her flight ability she cannot perform the double jump that other acrobatic characters like Wyldstyle can, making her difficult to use for some acrobatic puzzles.
- She is one of the very few to have Mind Control the others include Lord Voldemort, Wicked Witch and Cyberman.
- She is also the only character with Mind Control to not also have Silver LEGO Blowup.
- Main article: Wonder Woman/Gallery